Monday 18 August 2008

Nissan Figaro

Nissan Figaro, Pavilion Road, London


This doesn't really look like a shot taken in London but it is just north of Sloane Square. It's in Pavilion Road and is a nice, quite quiet street with a lot of mews houses. I had to look at multi-map's bird's eye view photos to make sure I had actually got the right road. If you have not seen it, it's different from the Google/Multimap aerial photo view as it is i) closer in and ii) at an angle.

There was another figaro parked next to it but this was my better shot. It's a quite a nice postcardish shot, though maybe I should remove the single yellow line. No polarizer (which may have removed the reflection on the car) as I was at too wide an angle to use it.
1/100 s at f/14 25 mm ISO 100

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow great post.KEEP IT UP.